ABOUT US – Gatwick Heating & Plumbing(GHP)
GHP is a family run company with both the owners’ children now working for the firm.
- We are proud members of checkatrade and our reputation and feedback from our customers speaks for its self!
- The owner has over 27 years experience and the combined wealth of knowledge of 95 years.
- Our rates are competitive, our charges are 100% clear and explained up front.
- Our plumbers and estimators always turn up to appointments at the agreed time.
- Fixed price quotations are returned within 5 working days of an appointment or sooner.
- We offer a full plumbing and heating service; no job is too large or too small.
- Our engineers are fully qualified to work on Gas and registered with Gas safe.
- We have worked alongside our local college (Crawley college of tech) bringing trainee plumbers and heating engineers into the industry for over 16 years.
We offer a full plumbing and heating service for Gas, Oil.
- Boilers and heating systems.
- Boiler servicing and repairs.
- System updates and fault finding.
- Cylinder changes and re-commissioning.
- Mains fed unvented hot water vessels.
- Cookers, Fires and Landlord certificates.
- Pump change.
- Immersion changes.
- Cap off gas supply.
- Power flush.
- All plumbing requirements.
- Bathroom refurbishment or repairs.
- Emergency call-out service for same day if contacted before midday.
Our installation and breakdown engineers have worked for the company for a number of years. They all have good technical knowledge as well as being trustworthy and considerate. They work in people’s homes on a regular basis and know what is expected of them.
If you do then contact GHP to make an appointment for one of our experts to visit your home.
They will carry out a full survey, discuss your requirements and provide a comprehensive fixed price quotation, free of charge.